Sunday, August 05, 2007

scary man~

i made a kid cry today...
i think im goin to hell~

he just popped outta nowhere n bumped into me...
then i was like,

"DAMMIT KID WATCH WHERE THE F*CK UR GOING!!!!"

no, not really i just stared at him... then he ... then he just started wailing and shit -.-

i mean, wad do u do? when... something like tat happens... i started to wonder if i did something wrong but, i didnt.. he ran in to me~ and its not like he was hurt or anything since he didnt fall down, he just got nudged back when he crashed into me.

so like, there i was... was this cryin kid infront of me... then i was like....

me: "kid, wth... stop cryin~"
kid: *sob sob
me: "what's wrong wit chu man i din do nothin!!"
kid: *wails louder~
me: "kid, if u dont shut the f*ck up right now, imma gonna have ta whoop yo ass."
kid: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

so, then i let him have it... and tat was tat~
took off b4 anyone saw me...
crazy-ass cryin kid had it commin...

well, wad really happened was his mom came in n grabbed him then she just laughed as though the whole thing was just silly, then i smiled back and carried on my merry way...

but, i mean... i just made a kid cry... but kids cry all the time right? no big deal~ yet i still wonder... am i tat scary? that kids cry when they see me?

makin a kid cry is not fun... well, yeah.. sometimes its fun.. but i dont take pleasure in doing it.... hmm... okay sometimes i do.... but tats not the point~
bottomline is tat its just not cool to make children cry no matter wad...

i guess im just bothered by that... who would've thought something rather insignificant can have such an affect my perception of myself around others~

i look in the mirror n i see a geeky fella hu doesnt give a rat's ass wad the world thinks of him... but, maybe... i should just... tone down the terror a lil... hmm....


i like kids... not enough to wanna eat them though~
they dont taste very good anyways -_-

No comments: