Saturday, September 23, 2006

ode to the girL ~ (part III)

i've yet to see her... the girL~
Ever more unclear does the invisible affair persist...
she's fading out with each passing day~

strange the timing for such feelings to arise..
but they were never gone in the 1st place~

the sweetness of her, like tat of puppy dogs n butterflys~
her mesmerising eyes and euphonious voice lingers in my mind..
the blush upon her cheek, the tenderness of her smile~

i want to forget her.. this vagrant pursuit must cease....
its incredible how someone can mean so much to someone else n not realise it~
she makes my world stop...
every glance into her eyes, every touch of her hand~

she makes my world stop~

My ode to the girL~ this is the last...
its best i leave this be~
no greater tragic tale told of love lost, then tat of love never found~

i wonder if she'd ever know....
i wonder of wat could have been~

Unending in my heart: the girL~

No comments: