Monday, May 25, 2009

fool's gold~

May's a month of great financial difficulty not only to me, but coincidentally to the people around me as well... im beginning to feel the squeeze of gettin just a mere 400 dollars a mth, not that i haven't already, but a recent series of events have lead me to use more than wad i normally would~

even so, i must try my best to conserve my finances any way i can... it is most unfortunate i was not one of those born with silver spoons or other lavish silverware in my mouth, most of us aren't... but we make do with wad we have and appreciate the simpler things in life which the rich are rare to experience~

my weekend was a hectic one & i shall not elaborate...
but one mentionable would be that the blaze is still imminent. The air is dry as dust and the winds rarely blow~

the scientists were right, the end of the world is forthcoming...




hong gan~

No comments: