Saturday, March 14, 2009

vanilla skies~

i got myself an ipod touch & neat-o speakers from the IT fair today :)
there was a shit load of people... i had to right click n bash them with my weapon just to get thru~

traveled up n down the lvls like 20 times cause i went to meet so many ppl there... it was onli about 7pm when i finally got home to fiddle with my newly bought toys :)

now my bedroom's just one big Disco-tec~
im blastin Viva La Vida like theres no tomoro but quickly turned it down before i alerted ma mère~

but alas, she demanded i play some weird theme song from her korean drama show... n i was like.... "sacrebleu ma ma!!! i would sooner die than allow u to defile the sanctity of my ipod's musical preference!"

n she was like... "siao -_-" & continued with her paperwork~

i'd like to believe i have good taste in music...
i also like people having similar taste in music with me for some reason~ think im not the onli one tat applies to that logic...

lets see now...
-Lava Lamp
-Stereo System
-abstract wall art
*check

all i need now's a lounge bar, some romantic lighting & an Leopard-spotted rug & my bachelor pad will be complete :)



No comments: